Electrical and mechanical equipment safety checklist is a printed table of checklist of procedural tests in an inspection that must be carried out to ensure equipment’s safety and functionality. Electrical and mechanical equipment must always be in compliance with any safety regulations that currently apply and must also be in proper working order. Inspection must be carried out regularly to make sure that the equipment is both safe to use and able to produce the desired output. There is a series of procedural tests that must be done—either in sequential order or not—during the inspection. To make sure that those tests are carried out properly and that none of those tests is skipped, a printed checklist is used. Electrical and mechanical equipment safety checklist is printed for that purpose.
Do I Need an Electrical and Mechanical Equipment Safety Checklist?
You will need to use this printed checklist if you are among the following groups of people.
1. Official inspectors employed by the local government to perform regular inspections at various facilities in your locality.
2. Private inspectors who are hired by companies that want to make sure that they can pass an electrical inspection before an official inspector carries out one.
3. Engineers or electricians employed by a particular company who have to make sure that the company’s mechanical and electrical equipment works properly, safely and productively.
What Does an Electrical and Mechanical Equipment Safety Checklist Include?
The checklist includes all essential elements of an equipment safety inspection, including:
1. Every important stage of the inspection, including rough, service and finish inspections.
2. Specific checklists that are custom-built for regulating the inspection of specific facilities, including residential units, industrial facilities, commercial buildings, hazardous locations, special occupancies, and outdoor facilities.
3. Inspection checklist of emergency and standby systems.
Why Should You Use Electrical and Mechanical Equipment Safety Checklist Template?
The template allows its users to prepare their equipment safety inspection checklist easily and quickly. Because they cannot start their work if this important document has not been properly prepared, the assistance provided by template is considered essential. This template below is one sample you can download and use as a reference to create your own.
As a Word template, it is easy to modify and to print. You can erase all item and replace it with yours. Its format has also been refined to make sure that when printed, it can be read and checked by its users easily.
Electric and Mechanical Equipment Safety Check List (17.9 KiB, 672 hits)