A restaurant feedback form is a form that a restaurant owner or manager provides to customers to hear what they will say about its menu and about all services that they receive. Customers may write down either their complaints or their compliments to the restaurant and its services. The restaurant owner can then improve the quality of those services based on the customers’ feedback. A restaurant feedback form is used because written complaints and compliments are often easier to express than oral ones, especially because the former can be expressed anonymously. Some customers may be disappointed with the service, but they are often unable or not confident enough to tell the manager about their disappointment. By using a feedback form, they can express their opinions concerning the quality of the service they receive more conveniently.
A restaurant feedback form template allows the creation of restaurant feedback form to be quicker and hassle-free. The template is intended to be used and printed using common word-processing programs, which most people are already familiar with. The template has already contained all common questions that customers can answer to assess the quality of the restaurant’s services. New questions can always be added to the template if necessary and doing so is a completely hassle-free task. If users think that the template doesn’t need modifying, it can be printed immediately and it will be ready to be filled by customers.
Do I Need This Restaurant Feedback Form Template?
You will need this restaurant feedback form template if:
- You are an owner of a newly established restaurant and you want to rely on customers’ feedback to improve the quality of your restaurant’s service and to attract new customers to come.
- You are a manager in a restaurant and you are assigned to improve the quality of the restaurant’s service by assessing customers’ feedback.
- You are a researcher who wishes to assess the service quality of a particular restaurant and you have been allowed to use feedback forms to gather your data.
The free restaurant feedback form template that you download below contains the following elements.
- Information about the restaurant’s identity (in logo image that you can put on top of this form or at its footer)
- Questions with rating numbers that customers can answer straightforwardly
- Open questions and empty fields where customers can express their opinions freely.
This form is created with 3 columns arrangement in one page. You can customize and print three feedback forms at once. You have to cut it, though. If you need more item to be inputted inside this form, you can add or replace written item inside respective tables.
The success of a restaurant business is determined by how satisfied its customers are. By using a restaurant feedback form, the level of customers’ satisfaction can be assessed and attempts to improve its service quality can be planned and executed.
Restaurant Feedback Form Template (19.3 KiB, 256 hits)