Tool handover is an act of giving away certain tools that a certain individual or organization has to another individual or organization. Tool handover may or may not involve financial transaction and it can be carried out for either business or donation and charity purpose. Tool handover checklist is generally used to make the act more organized. If there are a lot of tools that need to be handed over and there are also a lot of recipients who will receive the tools, a checklist is mostly needed to make sure that the right parties receive the right tools of the right types and the right number. This checklist will be a handy tool not only to organize the project, but for auditing, assessment and reporting purposes as well.
Tool handover checklist template simplifies the creation of tool handover checklist. As a Word template, this template should be easy to modify. Everyone who is familiar with it and other similar word-processing programs almost certainly can edit this template and print it with ease. The template itself, however, mostly needs editing before it can be printed because in different handover events, there is mostly a big variation of types of tool that will be handed over.
If you are carrying out a tool handover project, you will need this template to create the checklist. The following are parties that are often carrying out this project.
1. Recycling centers that repair dumped tools and then hand over them to eligible recipients to make sure that any usable things in the landfill can be reused without having to be recycled
2. Individuals and organizations carrying out a charity event in which tools are handed over (some organizations often distribute gardening tools among gardening enthusiasts)
3. Individuals or organizations that are emptying their warehouse from unused tools by either selling or donating them.
The template is made up from the following elements.
1. Donor’s identity details
2. List of recipients and information about them
3. List of tools to be handed over
Tool handover should be carried out with perfect planning and execution. By using this template, a tool handover checklist can easily be made and the organization of the event can be done more efficiently and cost-effectively. This is the reason why this template is useful for everyone who needs the checklist.
Tool Handover Checklist (16.9 KiB, 1,047 hits)