An employee training agreement template is a written contract or agreement between an employer and a trainee. a training contract is obviously different with employment contract. a employee training agreement template is generally used when a trainee employee receive an external training from third party organization, paid by their employer. an employee training can give many benefits to a company such as, increased efficiency, higher employee royalty, capabilities in value creation, lining between departments and many more. employee training comes in various forms like, attitude, skill sets, policy, and knowledge. training policy is generally used to ensure that employees behave according to interest and law of a company.
What To Include In An Employee Training Agreement Template?
An employee training contract or agreement is used to legalize an agreement between employee and employers. there are some important things you should concern in making an employee training contract like:
1. The qualification you work towards.
2. How long it will take to finish.
3. The number of training and employment hours provided every week.
4. Your obligation.
5. What to do if you find any problems.
6. The arrangements of on-job and off-job training.
By signing the employee training agreement template, you agree with the whole information inside the contract. read your contract carefully, before signing it. the inclusion of those things will directly affect the content of yor employee training contract as well. make sure you have considered some important points before submit it.
If you have signed an employee training contract, you will be guided to complete on-job or off-job of your company. the successful completion means:
1. You have completed the requirement delivered by the training provider stated on your training agreement.
2. You have demonstrated knowledge and skills in workplace of your company.
3. You have indicated the employee training agreement by submitting a completion form you have signed.
Fee Agreement In Your Employee Training Agreement Template
Before becoming a trainee in a company, make sure you have consider about the fees. here are the function of fee agreement included in an employee training contract:
1. To cover training cost from an employee who leaves shortly after or during training. the employers should have a written agreement before starting the training.
2. The fees agreement operates on a sliding scale to avoid less refund.
3. The employers have to include a clause in the employee training agreement template to let it making presumption from wages from employee’s ultimate salary in respect of any exceptional training fees if they leave.
Below is one of sample agreement you can use to create your employee training agreement. But, I suggest you to consult with your company attorney or attorney in your city to make sure that you don’t miss important things that have to be put in this contract.
Employee Training Agreement Template (29.0 KiB, 5,511 hits)