Stationery request form is a form provided by a company, an organization, an educational institution, or another authoritative establishment to any parties associated to it. The form is used to request any stationery items that they need in order to carry out any office and correspondence activities. Students, teachers and administrative staff in a university, for example, may need supplies of letterheads and envelopes with university’s letterhead printed on them. By using the form, they can specify the types and the number of stationery items that they request. The form can also be used as a document that keeps records of all requests.
Stationery request form template is a Microsoft Word template that is used to create stationery request form. It can be used to create a form for requesting all common types of stationery items, including first page letterheads, second page letterheads, envelopes, and other supplementary items, such as pens and watermarked paper. Only slight modification is needed to erase items that are not among the available supplies or to add new items that are not yet listed in the form. Modification of this template should be easy because it is a Word template that is editable using any word-processing programs.
Do I Need This Template?
You may need this template if you are among the following people.
1. Administrative staff in a university who provides stationery supplies to lecturers and university officials.
2. Administrative staff of a company who has to supply employees, staff and executives with all necessary company’s stationery items.
3. Any professionals responsible for the provision of stationery items in any companies, non-profit organizations, and other establishments.
What Does the Template Contain?
A stationery request form can be either brief or extensive, depending on the number of items listed in the form. The template is designed to facilitate the creation of all types of stationery request form. In general, the most basic elements of this template are listed as follows.
1. A header where the organization’s identity, including logo, name, address, etc., can be placed.
2. A field where requestor’s information, including name, email, telephone number, etc., can be written.
3. A list of items that can be requested. The itemization can use either checkbox format with all available items already printed or a blank table that the requestor can fill with all requested items.
If the items are not provided for free, billing information may also be included in the template.
Stationary Request Form (17.5 KiB, 1,941 hits)